PINE SPRINGS CAMP AUCTION EVENT!
Unfortunately in the midst of Covid-19, Pine Springs has cancelled their annual Camp Friends Dinner. The dinner was always a major boost in the camp's operating budget. In light of that, Pine Springs is proud to be hosting the first Pine Springs Camp Auction! This event will begin on Sunday, November 29th, and will go through Sunday, December 6th. This is a great way to help them get a jump start on their end of the year fund drive!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This auction will be similar to an in person Silent Auction, but can only be accessed via computer or smart phone. Sound difficult? Don't worry... it is a very user friendly format. A benefit of this online event is that ANYONE can participate! It is open to all, so please invite your friends!
JOIN THE BIDDING PROCESS
There are several ways get ready for the auction!
- Go to the Handbid website. There, you can set up an account, enter your information, and preview and browse the items in the auction.
- Download the Handbid App from the App Store or Google Play Store and set up your account from your phone. The app is free to use.
- Call them at 814-629-9834, and they can set you up to be a bidder.
Check out Pine Springs Website for additional information and resources to help answer your questions. You can set up an account there and find other ways to help Pine Springs meet their goals.
ITEMS UP FOR BID
- A WEEK AT MYRTLE BEACH
- OVERNIGHT PACKAGE AT GREEN GABLES
- ARNOLD PALMER AUTOGRAPHED FRAMED PICTURE
- FOURSOME TO LATROBE COUNTRY CLUB
- CUSTOM CRAFTED HANDMADE FLY FISHING ROD
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.....
Want to see more? Go to Pine Springs website to browse more exciting items up for bid!