FIRST TIME GUEST REGISTRATION
At the MidKids Check-In Station we register first time guests into our database.
When you check in for the first time, we will ask you to complete a REGISTRATION FORM that includes
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child.
You and your child will be given matching identification tags, exclusive to your family. Your child will wear the name tag portion, while you keep the matching pick-up tag.
- Drop off (Infants thru 3 years) at the nursery half door
- Drop off (4 years thru 6th grade) at MidKids Check-in Desk
HOW DO I PICK UP MY CHILD?
- Occurs at the half-door in the hall for nursery/toddlers and at the MidKids check-in desk for all other children.
- Please pick up your child immediately following the close of each activity.
- Show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
THE RIDE HOME:
On your way home, be sure to ask your child questions like, “Did you have fun?” and “What did you learn today?” It’s our goal that every child has a positive answer to these two questions, every week!
In consideration of others, we cannot allow sick children to participate in any of our programs!
- A child must be free from colds, fever, unexplained rash, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting, pink-eye, lice, and any other contagious diseases for at least 24 hours.
- If a child is being treated with antibiotics, he/she should have been medicated for at least 24 hours prior to entering.
- NO medication will be administered. This includes putting ointment on your child.