WHAT IS YOUR SUNDAY SERVICE LIKE?
- We offer a casual, contemporary worship service.
- Our worship starts at 10:30 and lasts about 70 minutes. We start by singing a few songs of worship. (We project the words. You are welcome to sing, but you certainly don't have to.)
- After we have given praise to the Lord through song, Pastor James has a brief talk with the children where he asks them how they have seen and felt God with them through the week, then closes with prayer. After that, the children are free to participate in MidKids Worship, or stay in the worship center with their parent/guardian.
- There is always a practical, Bible-centered sermon.
- We have an offering and time of prayer. We ask first time guests NOT to put anything in the offering. Worship is our gift to you.
- We end with a final song and then you are free to leave, or stick around and make some new friends.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We're all about creating authentic relationships with Jesus... in community with each other!
So we don't care what you wear as long as you wear something! Come as you are - dress casual or dress up! We've got tables and chairs in our worship center so you can bring in your goodies from our Crossroads Cafe! No matter what you've been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, you'll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
WHAT IF I'M NOT RELIGIOUS... OR HAVEN'T BEEN TO CHURCH IN A LONG TIME?
Honestly... You are exactly who we are looking for!
Jesus wasn't best buds with the "religious" types. He was about reaching people who needed a Savior. That's what we're about too! We do our best to make our worship meaningful to everyone. Whether you grew up in a church, or this is your first time, we think you'll fit in just fine! Everyone is welcome at Middle... including sinners! How do we know? Because we know we are sinners like everyone else!