IN-PERSON and ONLINE WORSHIP, Sundays @ 10:30am!
In-person Worship at Middle Church!
It's important to get back in the habit of regular and faithful attendance!
The Bible mandates we gather for worship. “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near” (Hebrews 10:25). Gathering for worship is not an optional activity. It is not an occasional activity. It is an ongoing and regular commitment. So---
- Pray About Your Return: Gathering together is an avenue of encouragement and an opportunity for deeper involvement. We are the body of Christ, and the body misses missing parts! As more people are vaccinated and our COVID numbers go down, let's bring a new enthusiasm and faithful commitment to being together every week.
- Be assured that we continue to follow government mandates!
- Masks : Masks will be required for anyone over 2 years of age during fellowship time, MidKids worship, adult worship, and while singing. Disposable masks are available at Crossroads Café and the Information Desk.
- Social Distancing: Tables have been set up in the worship center and the MidKids area to encourage distancing, while keeping families seated together.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizing stations have been set up for your convenience.
- Crossroads Cafe: We are now serving food and beverages, but ask that you take what you touch!
On-line Worship via YouTube and Facebook!
We are aware that some are not able to attend in person: anyone with compromised immune systems, in any at-risk category, persons feeling sick or who have a fever, cough or other symptoms... and those who don't live in the area... please continue worshiping with us online. We consider you part of our family, even though you can't be with us in the building.
Worship with us in the building OR online!
If you are worshiping on YouTube or Facebook with us, say hi in the comments and let us know!
Be sure to subscribe and follow us on YouTube and Facebook
Click Get Notification for a reminder!
- Social distancing and masks: Children sit at tables with siblings and wear masks when inside.
- Outdoor activities: Weather permitting, we are enjoying out side worship as much as possible.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: We are vigilant with cleaning and sanitizing measures... supplies are ready at each family table.
- Volunteer training: Our MidKids volunteer team has been trained in proper Covid-19 protocols.